For they could not love you,
But still your love was true.
And when no hope was left in sight
On that starry, starry, night
You took your life as lovers often do.
But I could have told you, Vincent
This world was never meant for one
As beautiful as you.
- pianomasteravery reblogged this from ikaboom
- sunnybutte likes this
- wanderingsilhouette reblogged this from ikaboom
- wanderingsilhouette likes this
- nightingalesangasongofbarberella reblogged this from banishedeverymemory
- nightingalesangasongofbarberella likes this
- banishedeverymemory reblogged this from ikaboom
- banishedeverymemory likes this
- aimee-jeanne likes this
- renzhelmarigsa likes this
- dreamsandpolaroid likes this
- thecoughybean likes this
- ikaboom posted this